Attica - Mr.Antonis
This grove of 124 trees is in Attica, on the way from Athens to Lavrio. Mr Antonis' plan is to pass over the grove to his children and try to put in the extra effort and financial investment for an organic olive oil production. For the moment, he provides olive oil to the tavernas of this region.
AWARDED GREEK OLIVE OIL
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
The extra virgin olive oils we include in your retreeve box are carefully selected and certified for their great quality. This way you will enjoy every time both a great taste, as well as all the nutritional benefits for your olive oil.
(meaning Hearth)is mentioned in mythology as the first born child of Cronus and Rhea and she customarily received the first offering at each sacrifice of the household. So we decided to name our first extra virgin olive oil after the greek goddess of the hearth. An excellent quality monovarietal olive oil from the Koroneiki variety, the flagship of greek olive varieties. Its very low acidity (0,22) and its high content in phenols (449) make it ideal for our healthy and delicious every day meals.
HOW DOES THAT GET BACK TO YOU
With each adoption
This act of kindness towards the general good will definitely induce a serotonin release that will make you feel fulfilled and happy. But we will make sure that this feeling keeps coming again and again back to you. As a reminder of your gesture, you will:
- Name a tree with a name of your choice
- Get an Adoption Certificate
- Receive a photo with the name you chose on your tree
- Get the exact location of your tree
- Have the chance to participate in the harvest or visit your tree at any time you are in Greece
- Get your retreeve box (Hard copy of your adoption cerficate, a booklet with info, 3 bottles of EVOO)